MoonBots YellowJackets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! Still missing 3x3 white outside corner pieces for Peak of Eternal Light

2 posters

Go down

Help!  Still missing 3x3 white outside corner pieces for Peak of Eternal Light Empty received the 3x3 corner pieces!

Post  Team Shadowed Craters Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:23 pm

DHL just delivered the corner pieces today!

Team Shadowed Craters

Back to top Go down

Help!  Still missing 3x3 white outside corner pieces for Peak of Eternal Light Empty Re: Help! Still missing 3x3 white outside corner pieces for Peak of Eternal Light

Post  Team Shadowed Craters Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:21 pm

Thanks Landroids! MoonBots admin said he would arrange for the pieces to be sent to us, but just in case we'll keep your email handy. I think even one might be enough, but I was hoping some teams had some extra. I hate to take anyone's regular pieces.

Team Shadowed Craters

Back to top Go down

Help!  Still missing 3x3 white outside corner pieces for Peak of Eternal Light Empty Re: Help! Still missing 3x3 white outside corner pieces for Peak of Eternal Light

Post  Landroids Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Hi Shadowed Crater,

We looked through our spare parts and all private bins, don't have the pieces you need. If you are still missing all 4 corners, and it is really a problem, perhaps we can lend you 2 of our corners. Please contact us ASAP coach@landroids.org

Team Landroids

Landroids

Back to top Go down

Help!  Still missing 3x3 white outside corner pieces for Peak of Eternal Light Empty Help! Still missing 3x3 white outside corner pieces for Peak of Eternal Light

Post  Team Shadowed Craters Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:51 am

We received a second shipment of missing pieces this week from Lego, however we are still lacking some important pieces:

4528784 #4 corner outside 3x3/25A white (1)

We did not receive any in our original shipment or in either of the two follow-up shipments.

I'm thinking that without these pieces, the corners of the Peak of Eternal Light will not be smooth and may cause problems if our robot drives right over a corner. Does anyone have any extra pieces for these 3x3 outside corners? Even if they're from some other kit and some other color, we'd be very grateful if we could borrow them for the next month. Even two would probably be enough, I doubt the two right hand corners will be important in our mission.

Richard
captain of Team Shadowed Craters

Team Shadowed Craters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down